Our 2023 Annual Report is now available to download HERE!
Sweet Monday saw a lot of program growth in 2023, with our new hostess training events, our hostess to hostess mentoring program, and The Most High Tea annual fundraising events. Below are just a few of the highlights from the year.
- In April of 2023, we held our 3rd Annual Hostess Retreat. These retreats continue to be a time of relationship building as we gather and grow in our devotion to God and in our love for our neighbors.
- In August of 2023, we held our first one-day retreat and onboarding event in New Holland, PA. The purpose of this event was to answer the who, what and why of Sweet Monday Hosting, to study the Scriptures behind the Great Commission and the Great Commandment, and to encourage current hostesses and to help new hostesses get started.
- Our season 28 curriculum, GodReads, is a treasure hunt through eight historical events from the Bible that point to 2 Timothy 3:16-17. Our monthly curriculum, which comes out yearly, provides our hostesses eight months of fun and faithfulness for their monthly gatherings.
- We welcomed three speakers outside of Sweet Monday to share their expertise on Gospel-Centered Hospitality, Mentoring and Discipleship and Sharing Your Testimony at our Quarterly Sweetinars (Sweet Webinars).
- This year, we launched a Hostess-to-Hostess Mentoring pilot program where seasoned Hostesses provided mentoring and support to new hostesses through their first season of holding a Sweet Monday.
- We held our first annual The Most High Tea in Brentwood, TN in March and in Richmond, VA in April. These events not only raised money for our mission, but also gave us an opportunity to introduce Sweet Monday to new women and share stories of women changed by this ministry.
- Sweet Monday attended a women’s ministry conference in Charlotte, NC this year and connected with 163 women interested in hosting a Sweet Monday. We plan to return to Charlotte, NC on March 2, 2024 for another One-Day Retreat and Onboarding event.
We are so thankful for the doors God has opened in 2023 and for the opportunities He has given us to inspire and equip Christian women to live out the Great Commission and the Great Commandment in their communities. We are excited for what 2024 will bring!